Most Popular Programs
- Web Browsers
- Firefox and Mozilla
- Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
- Because of the number of exploits, use of Internet Explorer is strongly discouraged.
However, for security reasons, you should keep IE up-to-date.
- Using version 3 or older? Update to the
- Using version 4? From Internet Explorer, choose "Help", then "Product Updates".
- Using version 5 or later? From Internet Explorer, choose "Tools", then "Windows Update"
- E-Mail Clients
- Outlook Express and Internet Explorer
- E-Mail Utilities
- SpamSource Reporting button for Outlook
(free version available)
- Windows Updates
- Click "Windows Update" on the Start Menu.
- Use Internet Explorer to visit
- Old Versions of Windows, Lists of Downloads:
- Productivity Products Updates
- Microsoft Office Updates
(Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint, etc.)
(requires Internet Explorer)
- Corel Products
(including WordPefect, Draw, etc.)
- PDF File Utilities
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- CutePDF Writer and the
required Ghostscript Converter (see the link on the page).
- ZIP File Utilities
- PKZip Reader for Windows
- WinZIP (evaluation version)
- PKZip for Windows (trial version)
- FTP Programs
- CuteFTP (free version)
- WS_FTP (trial version)
- Media Players
- Windows Media Player (free)
- Real Player (trial version)
- Real Alternative (free)
- Quicktime Player (free)
- WinAmp (trial version)
- Anti-Spyware and AntiVirus Programs
- Please visit the IOCC.com Malware Center for IOCC.coms' most-recommended products.
- Other Programs
- All Microsoft Products
Note: You may need your "Windows" or "Office" CD-ROMs to install some programs.
Address / Location:
PO Box 1026 / 635 Main St
Arkadelphia, Arkansas 71923
Billing @ iocc.com
Support @ iocc.com
Webmaster1 @ iocc.com
All trademarks and logos used in this site are the property of their
respective owners. All other content copyright ©2003-2013 IOCC.com, LLC.
This page was retrieved from IOCC.com on
Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 11:04 pm CDT.